Here are six benefits to the skin by having microdermabrasion treatments:
- Deep exfoliation of dead skin, encouraging the development of new healthier and smoother skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Better skin texture and tone
- Reduce the size of skin pores
- Improve acne condition
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars.
If you receive microdermabrasion skin care treatments, you should understand that the treatments will not solve all skin problems. If you have very severe acne, you should still see a dermatologist or doctor for a recommended treatment regimen. Even though microdermabrasion will not solve all skin problems, it is a fast and affordable treatment that can vastly improve the appearance of your skin.
During the treatment, the technician will use a machine to exfoliate the outermost layer of your skin. There is a vacuum that will remove the dead skin cells that have been loosened from your face. The procedure can last as little as one hour and you may even be able to complete it during your lunch hour. You should not feel any ill effects from the procedures, only perhaps a little tingling.